June 4, 2021 11:59pm
Questions about any portion of the application process should be directed to Division Chief Mike Caldaro at email@example.com or 954-346-1759.
June 13 Orientation and Written Exam
- Now complete.
June 14 Swim Test
- Now complete. Please see results below.
June 19 Fire and EMS Practical Testing
- 4180 NW 120th Avenue, Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Please see report times/door closed at below.
- Dress Code:
- Plain navy, black or grey t-shirt (no logo)
- Navy station pants (straight or BDU)
- Black belt, black ANSI certified boots (steel or composite toe)
- Structural firefighting gloves
- Approved fire helmet with face shield
Remainder of Schedule
June 23 – 25 Candidates Selected for Processing Contacted for Oral Board Interview
June 28 – July 1 Oral Board Interview
June 30 – July 16 CVSA Testing – 2 Hour Appointments
July 19 – 21 Chief Interviews
July 22 Candidates Selected by Chief for Potential Hire Enter Background
September 10 Conditional Offer of Employment
September 13-24 Medical Exam, PPE, Uniforms & FIT testing
September 27 Advise of Medical Clearance / Confirm Final Offer of Employment
October 11 First Day of Work as a Coral Springs Firefighter/Paramedic
December 3 Graduation from recruit academy (8 weeks)
The following candidates will be moving on to the practical skills assessment.
Be sure to bring snacks and water. The first group will not be released until the second group arrives and is signed in.
Please bring your helmet and structural firefighting gloves. If you do not have a set for testing, a set will be provided.
|8:30am doors closed
Abdala Pablo Hector
Aronoff Shawn Evan
Balanta Gustavo Adolfo
Bayer Joshua Zachary
Biddison Grant Banks
Calvin Jakob Michael
Canaan Kendall Elyse
Cardona Eric Jonathan
Cigalotti Shawn Taylor
Garcia Rolando I.
Hoelderlin Logan Bradley
Jayne Travis Cole
|10:00am doors closed
Moortgat Benjamin Peter
Spires Daniel Gregory
Squillacioti Thomas Anthony
Tilles Zachary B
Vigo Albert Justin
Wallace Jason Mark
Williams David Caleb
Young Ryan Geoffrey
These protocols are being provided to you as a study guide. Please be sure to review the materials that correspond with your career goals.
- 7th Edition IFSTA 7th Essentials of Firefighting
- 2020 AHA ACLS Provider Manual
- Coral Springs Parkland Fire Department Protocols (page 10 – 84)